Checklist of The Basic Skill for teachers
~No.3. Eye contact
- You can do your class lesson without looking at teaching plans or notes.
- Even when you read some textbooks as a model, you try to make eye contact with students.
- Even when your students say something or in case of one to one tutorial, you can see the whole of class students.
- During your class, you can make eye contact with every student at least one time.
- When you make students do some activities, you observe students in clear points of view.
- You can find the slight movement of students who want to say something.
- You can concretely reenact a class lesson that you observed just one time.