- You should deal with students both fast learners and slow learners.
As you already know, faster learners tend to bring the notebook soon.
So you should monitor the situation and you need to do the strategies as below.
1) You should say to the kids like,
"When you have done the question of number 3, then you can bring the notebooks to me."
2) You let the students who are fast write on the board.
3) You give the next working instruction to the students who finish writing on the board.
4) You let the students who are slow copy the things on the board to their notebook.